But I soon realised that the way I myself had lived with my own finances should not be copied, if he did that he would never be rich and that was exactly what was about to happen! He could of course be a happy person, living with a lovely wife and have absolutely very nice kids exactly as I have, but rich, that I could not give him the training to be. Simply because I did not know how to do it.
He has many times tried, and with some success, to save money and then buy the things he wants, but this just goes very very slow and the knowledge af how to do the trick is missing. So if he saves the money, how will he have a place to live, a studio for his production, possibility for a car ?
I was completely heartbroken looking at him. He was trying to find the answers to this riddle of how to be able to vision the dream and he was not having some certainty in getting it.
So I realized that I had to find some answers . And I started to read some books on the subject.
The first ones were:
- The Master Key System by Charles F. Haanel
- The New Psychology
- Think and Grow Rich: The Landmark Bestseller--Now Revised and Updated for the 21st Century
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money--That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!
- Rich Dad Poor Dad II & III: Cashflow Quadrant: Rich Dad's Guide to Financial Freedom + Rich Dad's Guide to Investing: What the Rich Invest in, That the Poor and the Middle Class Do Not! (Rich Dad Poor Dad)
- Rich Dad's Getting Rich Kit (3-Step Guide to Wealth, Cashflow Quadrant, Cashflow 101 3CD's, 3-Step Guide to Wealth Audio Program w/12 cd's, Debt Eliminator Calculator, Cashflow Rich Dad's Coaching Welcome Kit, and Cashflow 101 the Board Game)
Now in this blog I'm going to tell and discuss my progress in getting this knowledge, putting it to practice and trying to teach it to my children.